Waterloo - Remote
In-house & consultancy
WATERLOO - REMOTE
IN-HOUSE & CONSULTANCY
To support our growth we are currently looking for senior associate positions having a pro-active and hands-on approach, strong work ethics.
Do not hesitate to apply if :
- You have a master Degree in Law with 3-years relevant experience and interest in Compliance and Regulatory topics
- You speak Dutch or French native with excellent knowledge of the second national language and English
- You have the ability to work both in a team and independently, in an accurate and thorough manner
- You dispose of sharp drafting skills (analytical, structured writing). Keen interest in the financial and technological sector, looking to make your mark on this fast-changing sector
- You are willing to train and supervise other colleagues for dedicated projects
- Access to a large and diverse clientele;
- The possibility of increasing your skills within various business lines in different sectors
- Team spirit and knowledge sharing
- Very attractive compensation commensurate with the work provided;
- Opportunities to alternate secondment work with the clients with consultancy assignments.